Keep up the pace with rapid changesin your business andmarket, to create and keep a customerwith Salesforce-CRM.
Sell, market and service with world #1 CRM
The Salesforce cloud is a cloud based, on-demand customer relationship management (CRM) suite offering applications for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, with a focus on sales and support.
The Salesforce app has capabilities that include sales management, marketing automation, partner relationship management and customer service. These applications help organizations manage customer accounts, track sales leads, conduct and monitor marketing campaigns and provide service post sale.
A dedicated system to manage your clients in real time!
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a strategy for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with your customers and potential customers. It helps you improve your profitability.
More commonly, when people talk about CRM they are usually referring to a CRM system, a tool which helps with contact management, sales management, workflow processes, productivity and more.
Customer Relationship Management enables you to focus on your organisation’s relationships with individual people – whether those are customers, service users, colleagues or suppliers. CRM is not just for sales. Some of the biggest gains in productivity can come from moving beyond CRM as a sales and marketing tool and embedding it in your business – from HR to customer services and supply-chain management.
What is cloud?
The cloud is a term referring to accessing computer, information technology (IT), and software applications through a network connection, often by accessing data centers using wide area networking (WAN) or Internet connectivity.
Almost all IT resources can live in the cloud: A software program or application, a service, or an entire infrastructure. For example, if a business wanted to build an IT infrastructure, typically it would install the servers, software, and networking resources it needed, but nearly all of those services and resources are now accessible by going to third parties that offer them in the cloud.
Cloud computing has many advantages. It’s often faster to provision the service, and in many case you can gain access to it instantly. Remote users can access cloud resources from wherever they have a connection, rather than being limited by physical geography.
It is often divided into three categories: private, public, and hybrid, referring to who has access to the services or infrastructure. Public-cloud services are made available to anybody that wants to purchase or lease the services. Private-cloud services are built by enterprises for use by their employees and partners only. Hybrid-cloud services combine the two.
The concept has grown over time, to include just about any service that can be provisioned quickly via a network connection, often using the Web or mobile applications. For example, a customer could order up Web hosting in the cloud (Amazon or Rackspace), or consume digital media services such as movies and music on demand in the cloud (Apple iTunes, Amazon, and Netflix), storage (Dropbox or Google Drive), email (gMail ), or even contract for housing and transportation services (AirBnB or Uber). Business software such as Microsoft Outlook, once predominately reached on local networks or computers, is migrating to applications accessible by the cloud.
- Improved Organizational Information
- CRM For Enhanced Communication
- CRM Improves Your Customer Service
- Automation of Everyday Tasks
- Greater efficiency for multiple teams
- Improved Analytical Data and Reporting
- Creating a bond with the existing customers ensures that you won’t have to work on getting them again like new traffic.
- Having a bond with customers increases the chance of them making numerous purchases so a bulk of that first-time buyers is not limited to just that before perishing.
- When you make your customers feel welcome even after the purchase, they too start feeling some loyalty towards your brand.
- Since the brand image is already created before all this even begins, customers will have something to relate to or look up to when they make multiple purchases.
- When you maintain a strong bond letting the customers know they are valued, the customers become your friend.
- With prolonged good customer relationship management, customers feel obliged or happy to advocate your brand to others and that’s how your business rises to success and permanence.